Hydro power is the use of a vertical displacement of water, known as head, to turn a turbine and create electricity. It takes a good understanding of resource availability and technology integration to fully develop a successful hydro power project.
AVGPSC is the leader in hydro energy engineering and project development in the Philippines. We have a complete line of hydro resource assessment tools and surveying equipment to address all hydro engineering requirements.
AVGPSC continues to strengthen its mini-hydro portfolio. We are actively looking for mini-hydro projects and coordinate with major renewable energy investment efforts into developing these projects.
- 2 MW Feasibility Study & Project Development for Buguias Mini Hydro Plant
- 2 x 1.5 MW Feasibility Study For Pansian Mini Hydro Plant
- 4 x 1 MW Feasibility Study For Agua Grande Mini Hydro Plant Rehabilitation
- 5 MW Feasibility Study and Project Development for Taba-an Mini Hydro Plant
- 1.2 MW Feasibility Study & Project Development for Sagada Mini Hydro Plant
- 2 MW Feasibility Study & Project Development for Sadanga Mini Hydro Plant
- 3 MW Feasibility Study & Project Development For Barlig Mini Hydro Plant
- Sumacbao River Mini Hydro Power Generation Project
- Rio Chico River Mini Hydro Power Generation Project
- Cabadbaran Run-of-river Hydroelectric Power Generation Project
- Davao del Sur Electric Cooperative Hydroelectric Power Generation Project
- Man-Asok River Hydroelectric Power Generation Project
- Sinagpang Falls Mini Hydro Project